How to bake chicken wings in oven:
Step by step recipe on how to bake chicken wings in oven.
- Chicken Wings: 7-8 Pieces (Tips Removed)
- Brown Sugar: 2 Tablespoons
- Salt: 1 Tablespoon
- Onion Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard Powder: 1 Teaspoon
- Paprika: 2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper: 1/2 (Half) Teaspoon
- Cumin: 1/2 (Half) Teaspoon
In a bowl take brown sugar, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, paprika, black pepper and cumin. Mix all these ingredients together and cover chicken wings with it.
You can use plastic bag or simply but chicken wings in this bowl. Once all chicken wings are covered with ingredients then simple bake in oven at 180c degree for 15 minutes. Flip the wings sides and again bake for 15 minutes more.
Your baked BBQ Chicken Wings are ready to serve.