- Onions: 2
- Green Bell Pepper: 1
- Red Bell Pepper: 1
- Yellow Bell Pepper: 1
- Yogurt: 270 Grams
- Amchur Powder: 1 Tea Spoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 Tea Spoon
- Red Chili Powder: 2 Tea Spoons
- Ajwain: 1 Tea Spoon
- Garam Masala: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Turmeric Powder: 1/4 Tea Spoon
- Cumin Powder: 1 Tea Spoon
- Chaat Masala: 1 Tea Spoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 2 Table Spoons
- Lemon Juice: 1 Table Spoon
- Salt: 1 Tea Spoon
- Black Pepper: 1 Tea Spoon
- Cubed Cheese (Paneer): 300 Grams
- Vegetable Oil: 2 Table Spoon
Take 2 medium size onions, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper and cut them all in small identical size pieces.
In a bowl take 270 grams of yogurt and add Amchur Powder, Coriander Powder, Red Chili Powder, Ajwain, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Chaat Masala, Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Salt & Black Pepper in it. Mix all these ingredients together.
Dip cubed Cheese pieces in this mixture and then put all the cheese cubed on Grill Stick along with bell peppers and onions you cut.
Oil grill pan little but and grill the cheese sticks for 2 minutes.