Recipe for Cheese Balls:
Step by step recipe on how to cook cheese balls. An ideal dessert for guests and kids.
- Sale: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Chinese Salt: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Corn Flour: 2 Table Spoons
- All Purpose Flour: 2 Table Spoons
- Oregano Powder: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Red Chili Powder (Paprika): 1 Tea Spoon
- Bread Crumbs: 1 Bowl
- Coriander: One Bowl
- Mashed Potatoes: 4 Pieces
- Cheese (Cheddar): 1 Bowl
- Refined Flour: 2 Table Soons
- Cheese Cubes: 4-5 Pieces
Take cheddar cheese in one bowl and add 1/2 tea spoon of salt, 1/2 tea spoon chinese salt, 2 table spoons of Corn Flour, 2 table spoons of All Purpose Flour, 1/2 tea spoon of Oregano Powder, 1 tea spoon of Red Chili (Paprika) Powder, 2 table spoons of Bread Crumbs and 1 small bowl of Coriander.
Mix all these ingredients by hand and make balls of it by placing a cheese cube inside it.
Now dip this ball in flour mixed water and bread crumbs. Repeat this process twice with each ball.
When all balls are prepared then dry them in frying pan. Keep oil level low, do not deep fry them.
Your cheese balls are ready to serve. Enjoy!