- Chicken Breast: One
- Puffy Pastry: One Package (12 sheets)
- Mixed Diced Vegetables: 350 Grams
- Egg Yolks: Two
- Tomato Paste: 1 Tea Spoon
- Vegetable Oil: 4 Table Spoon
- Onion: One
- Black Pepper: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Salt: 1 Tea Spoon
- Thyme: 1 Tea Spoon
Add some olive oil and onions in pan, let it fry a bit. Then add diced chicken in sauted onions and cook it until chicken pieces are cooked well. Add chopped vegetables, tomato paste, salt, black pepper and thyme in cooking chicken and cook well.
Let it cook down and fill this material in all puffy sheets. Brush them with egg yolk and bake them in over for 25 minutes at 200C degree.