- Boneless Chicken: 1/2 KG (500 Grams)
- Soy Sauce: 2 Table Spoons
- Black Pepper: 1 Tea Spoon
- Flour: 1 Table Spoon
- Salt: 2 Tea Spoons
- Garlic (Chopped): Half Bowl
- Onions (Chopped): 1 Medium Size
- Green Chili (Chopped): 1 Piece
- Carrots (Chopped): 2 Pieces
- Bell Pepper (Chopped): 1 Piece
- Eggs: 2 Full Eggs
- Chinese Salt: 1 Tea Spoon
- Chilly Garlic Sauce: 1 Tea Spoon
- Boiled Rice: 1 Glass
- White Pepper: 1 Tea Spoon
- Vinegar: 1 Table Spoon
In a bowl take chopped boneless chicken, add 1 table spoon of soy sauce, 1 tea spoon of black pepper, 1 table spoon of flour and half tea spoon of salt. Mix all these ingredients and cook this in 3 table spoon of oil until chicked turns light brown in color.
Now prepare your other ingredients by heating up oil and put half bowl of chopped garlic, 1 medium sized chopped onion, green chili, chopped carrots, 1 piece of chopped bell pepper and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
Then add 2 eggs in it and mix all vegetables in eggs. Now add 1 tea spoon of salt, 1 tea spoon of chinese salt, your prepared boneless chicken, 1 table spoon of chili sauce and cook for 5-8 minutes.
Now finally add boiled rice in these ingredients and mix all of them in heating pan for 2-3 minutes
Your Chinese fried rice is ready.