- All Purpose Flour: 2 Cups
- Unsweetened Coco Powder: 1/3 Cup
- Baking Powder: 1 Table Spoon
- Baking Soda: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Salt: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Fine Sugar: 1/2 Cup
- Unsalted Butter: 5 Table Spoons
- Chocolate: 200 Grams
- Butter Milk: 1 Cup
- Egg: 1
- Vanilla Extract: 1 Tea Spoon
In a bowl take all purpose flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Mix these all ingredients very well.
In another bowl put some chocolate along with butter and place it in microwave oven for 30 seconds only. When its heated, mix butter and chocolate together to form a paste like solution.
In a jug, take butter milk. Add an egg and vanilla extract in milk and shake well.
Now pour your melted chocolate in powdered mix along with milk. Stir it well so it should form a dark thick chocolate paste.
Fill this paste in over tray and bake them for 20 minutes at 190C Degree.
Enjoy your muffins.