- Vanilla Unsweetened Milk: 2/3 Cup
- Full Eggs: Two
- Unsweetened Apple Sauce: 2 Table Spoons
- Vanilla Extracts: 1 & Half Table Spoons
- Sugar: 1/4 Cup
- All Purpose Flour: 1/3 Cup
- Coco Power: 1/2 Cup
- Baking Soda: 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Salt: 1/4 Tea Spoon
In a bowl add Vanilla Unsweetened Milk, Two Full Eggs, Unsweetened Apple Sauce and Vanilla extract. Stir them well so it all mix together.
In another bowl take Sugar, All Purpose Flour, Coco Powder, Baking Soda and Salt. Stir all these ingredients well so it should be mixed together.
Now pour your eggs solution into this mixed powder and stir them well until it form a chocolate paste solution.
Prepare your microwave donuts tray and rub with some butter, pour your all material into it and place it in over for 10 – 12 minutes at 300C Degree.
Enjoy your Donuts